This fruit salad with honey vanilla yogurt is refreshing and light – a perfect addition to a brunch. Or you can have it as a snack. Or for dessert. The possibilities are limitless. The fruits are a perfect combination of colors, different textures and flavors that complement each other. The yogurt is easy to flavor and any left over is perfect for smoothies. This fruit salad is wonderful, now that Spring has sprung.
Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp. good honey
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- seeds scraped from 1/2 vanilla bean
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1 bunch seedless green grapes, halved
- Combine the yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, and vanilla bean seeds in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine the orange juice and banana slices in a separate bowl.
- Add the berries and grapes and gently mix the fruit mixture together.
- Spoon the fruit into serving bowls and top with the yogurt.