Garlic and cheese; they work together. This meal is delicious and so easy to make! It requires ingredients that you most likely will have in your pantry at any given time; the perfect “pantry meal”.
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese (or “Quattro Formaggio” if your grocer carries it)
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the breadcrumbs, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl or pie dish.
- Dip chicken in milk, then shake in the crumb mixture.
- Place in greased 9×13 inch dish.
- Combine the butter, garlic and lemon juice and drizzle over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F. for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
(Recipe by: Cindie Stowe)