A few weeks ago, I announced the big news of embarking on the “Mompreneur” journey. Well, I’m well on my way and though the waters vary from smooth-sailing to sometimes rough and choppy, I am loving the experience and I am completely energized and motivated with this new initiative.
Pamperosity is all about handmade, all natural bath & body products. Not only do I make all products myself, the recipes are my own recipes, put together by me, myself and I. I believe that everyone should pamper themselves and treat themselves nicely. After all, when we, ourselves feel good, we pass that on to those around us. And honestly, it’s just NICE to pamper yourself at the end of a busy day, when all the craziness is behind you, the kids are in bed, dishes are done and it’s time to unwind. A nice scrub or a nice bath, a cup of tea or a glass of wine and the day winds down in perfect harmony. Yep, that’s what I’m all about. I just wish I had more of those harmonious evenings…
I admit that it’s been a bit quiet on the blogging front here, but believe me when I say that the past few weeks have been nothing but quiet for me: My awesome friend Erik Larson designed my logo, my amazing husband and I designed my business card and the labels for the jars and I have come to learn a lot about the packaging options for my products and about labels and the different types of material used for those. I got a refresher course in Chemistry (oh how I loathed that class in high school…I never thought in a million years I would ever come to use it) and now I am in the process of finding a web designer/developer and I am getting ready for the big day…
Saturday December 1 is when Pamperosity officially launches with a Launch & Pamper Party here in Los Angeles. To all those in the LA Area, I extend an invitation. I would love it if you joined me. It promises to be a fun eve with complimentary cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and hand massages. Try out some products and get some Holiday shopping done. If you’d like to attend, drop me an email at: marieke[at]pamperosity[dot]com and I’ll provide you with the details.
Soon I will grace all of you with a Giveaway in which I will give away some heavenly product, so stay tuned for that.
Photo by: David Beeler
What products do we have right now? Here ya go:
- Lavender Body Scrub – relaxing, calming, soothing…in other words, perfect for the end of the day.
- Citrus Body Scrub – refreshing and revitalizing. The perfect wake-me-up scrub to start the day with.
- Brown Sugar Body Scrub – brown sugar, oats and coconut oil. So delicious, you could almost eat it.
- Paradise Hand Scrub – the hand scrub that gives you a whole-body-experience and leaves your hands silky soft.
- Lemon Elbow Scrub – perfect for the rough and/or dark patches on the elbows. Yep, it really works.
- Peppermint Foot Scrub – refreshing, soothing and moisturizing. Perfect for tired tootsies.
- Lavender Bath Bombs – aromatherapy to the max. The beautiful smell, softens skin, relaxes the soul.
- Ylang Ylang Bath Bombs – RELAXATION!
Photo by: David Beeler
Until my website is up and running, my Facebook page is my portal of information. Wanna see the products? They’re up there as well, in the album geniusly named “Products”. Stop by, “like” me as the awesome reader that you are and drop me a line. I’d love to hear from you.
So, I’m off to do some more product research. I’m gonna draw a bath, get in, drop one of my heavenly Bath Bombs in it and decide if they’re ready to be sold. Yep, it’s hard work and I’m lovin’ it!
Until next time,
Savor food, savor family, savor life.
~ Marieke, aka HRH Mommy